Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, November 13, 2006

Another Great Shack Shabbaton

Well, it's over.

Lots of driving, that's all I can say. So, as you all remember, last weekend, the Connecticut van didn't make it all the way to Tannersville so we spent Shabbos in Waterbury. This weekend, the tire on my van exploded on Saturday night. We started driving to bowling (my van was last in line) and I knew that the tire was flat. I tried to get the other van's attention, but I couldn't, so I pulled over. I started moving again and couldn't go anymore. I got out of the van and saw that the entire tread part of the tire had fallen off. All the kids got out of the van and waited. The other 2 vans came back because they were going the wrong way and because they realized that I wasn't behind them.

We didn't end up bowling, but no one was upset about that. We had a great time dancing and making smores in front of a bonfire.

Amy and I didn't get into the city until about 11pm (we left Tannersville at 11:30am)...5 hours later that I had originally expected. Eh. So, I didn't really get to study music. I can BS most of it anyway. I should be okay.

I have fieldwork in a couple of hours. I am going to play with my Shack pictures for a while, then I am going to sleep. Collage to come soon, not to worry!

Night night!

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

so hinda-
why din't you just change the tire?

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Dani B. said...

No one at all of shack knew how to change to a spare? I learned how to do that when I was in 4th grade!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home