Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

BLAH BLAH SCHOOL

Lots of papers to do. Lots of finals to worry about. State education test on Sunday. BLAH BLAH SCHOOL! I am so tired of it. Whatever.

ANYWAY, everything otherwise is fine. I still don't have a dress for the wedding, but I did find a beautiful green outfit at Lord and Taylor that I might get...GREEN! I KNOW! There is no color scheme, but my mother wants me her and my sister to match somehow. We shall see.

In other news, school is annoying. Oh, that's not news? Didn't think so.

Tonight I have another LCI performance. First one this semester. We are going to hear Miles Davis's son play blues stuff. I am not explaining LCI again. You can search for it in last year's posts. I'll just tell you that LCI incorporates arts with education. The end.

Alright, I'm out. Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home