Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Test Day


Shabbos with DJ @ KJ was AWESOME! We chilled a lot. On Saturday night, we went to the KJ dinner. IT WAS AMAZING! There was a 5 minute d'var Torah, but other than that, there were no speeches! This was not your ordinary shil dinner. The theme was Coney Island. There were a few carnival games, gambling tables, a free photo booth, and a crazy amount of amazing food. Devora is a great date...we had a GREAT TIME! WOOHOO!






I LOVE YOU, DEVORA!!!!




I have to take my second state education test today. You have to take 3 and pass them all to get licensed as a teacher in NY and I need to pass them all to graduate. Don't be jealous. I have to look over the material. Today's test tests my teaching skills PLUS I also get a written assignment. The practice tests are really confusing which makes me all the more excited.



I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.



3 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya shabbos at kj with dj was awesome. noone else was ther right?

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

You were an awesome date! Hope the test went well!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Kvetcher said...

I guess Shabbos lunch wasn't that memorable?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home