Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Today's Inspiration

RABBI COHEN CAME TO STERN TODAY! Rabbi Cohen is one of my favorite teachers from seminary. He taught in a few other seminaries, so there were a million girls waiting to get into a tiny room. We moved to another floor to a bigger room and I got a seat with Perica and other Afikei chicks.

The shiur was unbelievable. I started crying when he started talking because I realized how much I really miss being able to be inspired everyday. I hope to type up the shiur and put it up here. I kept wanting to go over to him at the end to say hi and bye but I was too nervous and I knew I would start crying. Finally, he was getting into the elevator, so I got in next to him and was like, "HI!" He looked at me, smiled and said "Hi! How are you?" Then, of course, I started crying. I asked how his kids were and told him that I didn't even want to know how old his youngest one was (when I was in Shana bet, our class was the only one invited to his bris). He's two years old now. That means that I need to go back to Israel...now.

I am still on a high. I miss Israel.

On another note...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NILI!
I love you!
Alright, psych paper due tomorrow...Devora is my savior. I am staying over her house tonight and dragging textbooks and my laptop with me to dinner with Nili. WOOHOO!
I can't wait for this paper to be over with!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger The Simons said...

Perica likes when she is mentioned :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home