Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, December 22, 2006

2 Down, 4 To Go

2 DOWN! That's right. Next week's are going to be interesting though...VERY interesting.

Dinner at Makor last night was awesome as always. Devora had her birthday dinner early so Kennedy wouldn't miss out. If you don't know Kennedy...oy.

Here are some highlights:






I am heading out to Devora's for her last Shabbos in her apartment. Big meal tonight, oneg following that, small lunch tomorrow and I have to study Jewish History. A girl in my class lives near YU, so I might head over there to study with her...we'll see.

Have a wonderful and restful Shabbos and I hope your Chanukah was enLIGHTening. (Sorry.)

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Kvetcher said...

What a beautiful baby you have!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, i think your bio needs to change a bit - only 2 adorable nephews??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home