Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, December 18, 2006

Wow

The wedding I went to yesterday was unbelievable. One of the best weddings EVER. The chuppah...unforgettable. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Plus, I got to dance like crazy with my Devora. Who could ask for anything more?




MAZEL TOV, ALIZA AND YEHUDA!

http://onlysimchas.com/galleries/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewsimcha&SimchaId=58175&SimchaType=7

Now I am chilling at Devora's. Finals start on Thursday. (Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Thursday...put 'em together and what have you got? A mental breakdown.)

So exciting.

That's all for now. That and I still need a dress. I might go to Crown Heights next week. Joy.

I hope everyone is doing well. Happy Chanukah!

And, no. There is no baby yet. Don't you think you would know if there was one yet? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home