Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, December 29, 2006

IT'S OVER!

I'm DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

Mazel tov! WOOHOOO!!!! The worst semester of my college career is over. I got my student teaching placement for the first six weeks of next semester and I will be in a first grade classroom at Ramaz. It should be good, because hopefully the first graders don't have the Ramaz attitude yet...

I got to see my parents and little bro today. They came to the city and drove me to Stamford and now I am at Yarchei Kallah. I wish I was here since Tuesday. It is amazing. Over 100 public school kids learning in one room. Incredible.

Okay, bed time. Night night!

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazal tov, mazal tov!!

May you get much nachas from the next semester and all of your new first grade students.

*thumbs up*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home