Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Profile Updated

Thanks, friend. I edited my profile, so now I am all set. And thanks for keeping yourself anonymous...you know how I LOVE when people do that.

Another final down the drain. I was really nervous about it because I wasn't 100% knowledgable on the 25 terms we had to know, and I only went through details of 2/5 essay questions. The test this morning only had 7/10 terms and 2 out of the 3 essays were the ones that I had studied! WOOHOO!

Three more finals and I am home free. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY AFTERNOON!

Sigh...it seems so far away right now, but before I know it, I will be blogging about my last day of the semester! Yes, I am encouraging myself.

Alright...back to thinking about doing stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home