Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, January 05, 2007

5 MORE DAYS!

I got back to my apartment not too long ago. I was supposed to get in at 10:30, but anti freeze decided to leak out of the bus. At first, the driver was like, maybe they will send out another bus from Boston. Meanwhile, we had been on the road for about 2 hours. Thank G-d, a mechanic came from Hartford and fixed the bus.

Now I am here. Alone, but it's okay. I am spending Shabbos with Yehudis in her apartment. Then we are going to go to some gmachs on Sunday and I will hopefully have a dress to bring home. That would be nice since the wedding is a week from Sunday. Wow. The wedding is a week from Sunday.

Subbing went really well this week. I made a lot of new friends. Who cares if they're 3 years old? I also learned this week, that Mrs. C. IS making a camp and she asked me to run it. AWESOME! I was so worried...:)

I hope you all have a great Shabbos!

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

yaya camp i cant wait!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home