Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

LA DEE DA

I love not worrying about schoolwork. Sigh. Only problem is...I am so bored. Well, today I went shopping with my parents. I ended up with Rocketdogs from DSW (big New Year's sale today) and 2 skirts from Marshall's.

I am walking around like a constipated penguins from Yarchei Kallah. Nonetheless, I do NOT regret the amount of dancing I did! HAHA.

I am at DAC's right now. Her roomate won't be back until Wednesday, so I am keeping her company. Besides, she has wireless.

I really miss Yarchei Kallah. It was incredible. I really hope to be able to be at the whole thing next year. We shall see.

Okay, enough for now. I can't wait to start subbing tomorrow. I miss my camp alumni!

Good night and happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home