Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, January 18, 2007

FINALLY!

So, I am FINALLY happy with something about school. STUDENT TEACHING IS AWESOME! I am the fourth teacher in a first grade classroom. I get to hang out with 2 first grade classes since they switch from English to Hebrew in the middle of the day. Did that make sense? Eh, you know what I mean.

One of my rabbeim from Israel is speaking here tomorrow night. I am so excited! I had to arrange it all today because the girl who is in charge of this kind of stuff is incompetent. Uch.

In other news, I am kind of messed over with Jewish History from last semester. If I fail it...bad news. We shall see what happens. The teacher doesn't seem to be too stable. Seriously.

I am going home for Shabbos. Shabbos Sheva Brachos. Should be insanely amazing. Haha. I can't wait to see my nephoos again!

That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home