Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, January 29, 2007

La La La

Everything is still fine, B"H. I spent Shabbos with the nephoos and I won't be seeing them again before they leave. It was hard to say goodbye.

Not only that, but when I got back to the city, I was stopped by an Israeli girl in the mall who pretty much said, "I see that you need a miracle to happen to your skin." She sat me down, started putting makeup on me talked to me in Hebrew about how amazing the makeup is and that she will give a special discount. Yes, I bought it. The discount wasn't that special, but whatever. Then I got a haircut. Not because I already had makeup on, but because I had wanted one for a while. I actually like it. I've been on a pretty good liking-my-haircuts streak.

This weekend is Winter Regional. This week better go by real fast. Then the weekend after that, I get to see DJ!!!!!! I can't wait! :)

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home