Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's Been A While

I know some of you may be disappointed in my lack of blogging, but I have been enjoying my student teaching and I don't have too much to blog about...

Here's a small update...since you've all been wondering.

Winter Regional was AWESOME! Amy and I had a great time...right, Amy?

I am really really happy with how things are going. Really happy.

Shabbos is going to be awesome. Saturday night is going to be awesome. Sunday morning is Brooke and Marty's wedding. Next Shabbos is going to be an awesome experience as will be the next one. I know I am being all mysterious, but the time will come that I will share more information. If you're that curious, feel free to call me.

ANYWAY, I have to get back to my seminar class (it's a 2.5 hour class once a week....uch) then I am off to student teaching for the rest of the afternoon and I am giving a model lesson in front of my college professor! I AM SO EXCITED!

I hope you are all doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home