Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Peek-a-Boo!

So I am here again. Just checking in.

Today I gave my second lesson for Mr. K. to observe. The very beginning was great, the middle was eh and the end was good. One of his criticisms was that I shouldn't show emotion on my face. He said he knew I was upset about how the lesson was going. DUH. It was Crazy Hat Day and I gave a lesson on descriptive writing. When I wrote the lesson plan, I had thought that the kids had prior knowledge that they did not have. It's alright.

Next Wednesday is the last day of the placement. That is going to be a really hard day. Mr. K. did not make it seem like he was going to let me stay. At this point I just hope that he lets me stay in Ramaz.

In other news, I am still stressing about graduation and getting everything done before I'm 40. I'll keep you posted on that.

I need to get to bed soon. I am overtiring myself.

I need Shabbos.

I hope you are all doing well!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"getting everything done before I'm 40."

Getting what done before you're 40?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home